Hi, welcome to EU Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Europa Universalis II page.
Hello Bouncelot, I am Akamichi and as you have so many edits and contributed to this wiki by a-lot... I suggest you adopt this Wiki on Community Central by following what to do if an admin on this Wiki has been inactive. This is only a choice, it is not needed for you to do so but it is just a tip if you were to change things such as the header or the background with more special options. Anyways, thank you. Any other questions, message me on Community Central or on here as I am also a Europa Universalis Player.
Wikianswers Rollback Akamichi Ʈᵃᶫᵏ · Bᶫᵒᵍ 02:06, September 12, 2015 (UTC)
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize, and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages, you can enable message walls and article comments if you wish. If you are interested in the discussions feature, you can request it using the form at Special:Contact/general.
- Customize your community's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your visitors on mobile devices.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights, including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed with our staff blog, and ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow contributors.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of running a wiki, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can be found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar. It has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki! JoePlay (talk) 17:56, October 18, 2018 (UTC)